We Provide our valuable clients with the best range of Reference Books such as Books Related To Aviation, Oxford ATPL Manuals, Guide To Biennial Flight Review and Aviations Maintenance Technician Series with effective & timely delivery.
- Books Related To Aviation
Books Related To Aviation
We are a coveted organization involved in offering Books Related To Aviation & Naval. The books we offer are written by experts of aviation and naval industry and have complete detailed information. All our books are manufactured using supreme quality paper and ink at the vendors-end. Further, customers can avail all our products from us at reasonable prices.
- Easily understandable text
- Fine-finish paper
- With explanatory diagrams or pictures
- Production Capacity: New Delhi
- Oxford ATPL Manuals
Oxford ATPL Manuals
Oxford ATPL Manuals (14 Volumes)
Oxford JAA ATPL training manuals
The content of these manuals meets the requirements of the JAR-FCL theoretical knowledge syllabus for the Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) and complies with the ATPL learning Objectives published by the JAA. Many diagrams, most of them in colour are used to explain the more difficult concepts and the majority of chapters include multiple choice questions which allow students to check their progress. The complete set of 14 Oxford JAA ATPL training manuals has over 6500 pages.
Series of 14 books with subjects listed as below.
- ATPL Training Manual 1: Air Law
- ATPL Training Manual 2: Aircraft General Knowledge 1 - Airframes & Systems
- ATPL Training Manual 3: Aircraft General Knowledge 2 - Electrics & Electronics
- ATPL Training Manual 4: Aircraft General Knowledge 3 - Powerplant
- ATPL Training Manual 5: Aircraft General Knowledge 4 -Instrumentation
- ATPL Training Manual 6: Flight Performance & Planning 1
- ATPL Training Manual 7: Flight Performance & Planning 2
- ATPL Training Manual 8: Human Performance & Limitations
- ATPL Training Manual 9: Meteorology
- ATPL Training Manual 10: Navigation 1 - General Navigation
- ATPL Training Manual 11: Navigation 2 - Radio Navigation
- ATPL Training Manual 12: Operational Procedures
- ATPL Training Manual 13: Principles of Flight
- ATPL Training Manual 14: Communications
- Each volume comprehensively covers the JAR-FCL syllabus and Learning Objectives for this subject and also includes specimen revision and test questions and answers.
- Guide To Biennial Flight Review
Guide To Biennial Flight Review
We have a highly talented team of our professionals that present to you the Guide To Biennial Flight Review of fine quality. This guide contains all information regarding flight review and other queries in preparing that. It is manufactured using premium grade paper by the manufacturers and is available at the best rates in the industry. In addition to this, it is provided in easy and understandable language with clear headings and sub headings.
- Aviations Maintenance Technician Series
Aviations Maintenance Technician Series
Aviations Maintenance Technician Series By Dale Crane
Dale Crane’s Textbook series provides you with the most complete, up-to-date texts for A & P students and educators. The curriculum meets 14 CFR Part 147 requirements and includes all of the aeronautical knowledge required for the FAA knowledge Exams for AMTs. They are written and designed for at-home, classroom or university level training.
Each comprehensive textbook includes colored charts tables and illustrations throughout, with an extensive glossary, Index and additional career information. This series was created to set the pace for maintenance technician training and attain a level of quality that surpasses all other maintenance textbooks on the market.